I am one of the developers of Quantum Information Software Kit (QISKit), an open source software library for quantum computing. My contributions include:
- Quantum information library.
- Quantum state and process tomography library.
- Quantum simulators.
I am one of the lead developers of QuantumUtils for Mathematica: a Mathematica software library for symbolic and numerical simulations of quantum systems, and various tools useful for quantum information science.
Some features of this library include:
- Multi-partite tensor manipulations.
- Quantum system modeling including qudits, circuits, spins, and cavities.
- Symbolic Lie algebra simplification for spin and cavity systems.
- Quantum channels in multiple representations.
- Numerical and symbolic simulators for open and closed quantum system evolution.
- An implementation of GRadient Ascent Pulse Engineering including distortions.
- Perturbative expansion tools such as the Magnus series, the Zassenhaus formula, and matrix power series
- Visualization functions for displaying matrices, quantum states, data etc.
For more details visit the QuantumUtils website.